How Do I Get Started?
The first step is to call Wagner Law Office to schedule your free consultation with our bankruptcy attorney. We will make every attempt to provide you with what you need to make a good decision.
We ask that you gather and bring the following items:
- Your pay stubs for the last seven, (7), months;
- Profit and Loss Statements, (month-by-month), for the last seven, (7), months, (if you are a business owner);
- Profit and Loss Statement, (year-to-date), for the current year;
- Federal and State Tax Returns for the last two, (2), years, (including W-2′s and 1099″s); and
- Copies of any lawsuit paperwork, (including garnishments).
Even if you do not come in with any paperwork, we will likely be able to address your circumstances. In other words, if you cannot find all of these documents, that’s OK. Don’t stress about it. Schedule your free consultation and learn about your options in bankruptcy. It’s time well spent.